Feed Your Brain with Our Summer Reading List
Published 28 June, 2019
- Life 3.0 by Max Tegmark: With the speed at which AI is evolving and the impact of the world we live in, Life 3.0 is a brilliant take on how AI will impact our lives in the coming years/decades.
- Grit by Angela Duckworth: Grit inspired one of our core values at GXG, and speaks to our belief in optimism in the face of obstacles. We love to send this book to clients and connections.
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens: A beautiful story that weaves together a coming of age tale with mystery. The writing paints the swamp so clearly that it comes to life. Easy to get lost in, Where the Crawdads Sing would be a great break from the other business reads you want to catch up on this summer.
- Who's Your Caddy? by Rick Reilly: An up close and personal view into the game of golf through the eyes of a caddy. Golf can be challenging for some people to understand but Who's Your Caddy? shows the appeal through the personalities that play for fun and for a living.
- The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton Christensen: The Innovator's Dilemma is a classic in our line of work. An interesting take on why market leaders struggle in the face of disruption and tips on how to survive. Hint: the answer is external, not internal.
What recent reads would you recommend? Head over to our LinkedIn page to join the conversation.
Every month we collect the latest insights from our research and client work to share.