Posted 7 May, 2021 Position location GXG's Atlanta Office
GXG is a new kind of management consulting firm, one that believes that the key to getting our clients ‘unstuck’ is by leveraging the wisdom of operators who have ‘been there, done that.’ GXG has experience executing needle-moving engagements with Fortune 500/Global 2000 clients in over 15 industries and 100+ topic areas.
The GXG team is growing and has an opening for an experienced Senior Consultant that wants to make an outsized impact at our firm. Senior Consultants at GXG report directly to the Principal of their Growth Unit and are responsible primarily for the execution of client engagements, with a secondary responsibility of supporting Principals with business development.
Senior Consultants have the opportunity to manage 5-20 client relationships with senior executives at Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies in the delivery of Advisory Board, Direct Connections, Impact Coaching, and other forms of client engagements. On a day-to-day basis, a Senior Consultant might find themselves performing the following:
- Facilitating connection calls between clients and expert operators
- Research/outreach/vetting of executives that act as operators in the GXG model
- Synthesizing client meetings into GXG Insights documents
- Driving a client discovery session at the beginning of a new engagement
- Collaborating with the rest of the company to develop new products and creative go-to-market plans
- Planning and programming an advisory board meeting with a client
- Scheduling a business development conversation with a new prospect and developing a sales hypothesis in concert with the growth unit’s Principal
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-4 years of experience at a management consulting firm with a desire to transition to a company where you can make an outsized impact early in your career
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to continuously improve your ability to articulate concepts, ideas, and solutions to senior executives
- Tenacious entrepreneurial drive to grow our firm by perpetually ‘leveling-up’ the way GXG delivers value to our clients
- High self-motivation with an ability to proactively manage multiple client engagements with little guidance
- Advanced knowledge of and experience creating outstanding consulting deliverables including but not limited to PowerPoint presentations, executive summaries, basic data visualization dashboards, and infographics.
- Consistently positive attitude and a desire to contribute to an outstanding corporate culture of optimism, fearlessness, and grit.
- Reputable undergraduate degree with a record of outstanding academic achievement
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (Covid-19 travel restrictions permitting).
Equal Opportunity Employer
GXG is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, orientation, religion, disability, or any other category protected by law.
For more information please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org